Friday, August 14, 2015

Challenge # 159 - School!

Happy Friday peeps!
It's Team A back here again from Brown Sugar Challenge!   For this forthnight we are doing the theme" School".  And our sponsor for this fun challenge is:


Here is the digital image I chose from the sponsor:
Isn't she a cutie or what!  


We love for you to join in and play with us, so get your recent project and share  your creations with the rest of the DT members.  Need some inspiration be sure to stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the DT members have for their showcasing.
Until our next challenge - enjoy your happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. I agree Shirl she is definitely a cutie love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card. I love the image and the clipboard is way too cute.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! I love her big blue bow!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is simply adorable!! Super fun card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a cute image even cuter with your clipboard card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...