Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sympathy card!

A quick post to share a sympathy card that I made for my hubby to give to the  family of his aunty that recently passed away.   I used Stampin Up Flower Patch stamp and framelits to do the image added a pearl in the center.  My ink pad was Stampin Up - Cocktail Cantaloup.    Ran my die with the big shot and stamp the sentiment for the inside with Hero Arts.    I wanted something a bit more cheery for my sympathy card instead of doing the white on white or the pale theme on them.   



See ya back here soon~

7 comments:

  1. Great card Shirl. I can't bring myself to make these cards of sympathy.
    Thanks for your comment re my blog look...yes, I think I finally have nailed it, clean and simple....I make my own headers and backgrounds in my Paint Shop Pro programme. Used to test tutorials for digital companies so know how to use the filters and compromise everything together....thanks for the compliment.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Shirl. Hope you are doing well my friend
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Shirl, love the flower.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card.. i love that flower.. this is sure to bring a smile..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. really love that flower. So sorry you had a need for it at all.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...