Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Linnea Sprite!

Say what!  LOL!    This is what she is called and she was a freebie from Stamps by Aurora Wings over at FB.  They are so many fun groups to join and such awesome pop up surprises and freebies that you can participate with.   With that said I'm entering her in the coloring contest that is going on right now until 11:59 pm Sunday May 31st to play along... So if you want her go and grab her and join in the fun!
I gave her sort of an eggplant color effect, I'm a huge fan of the vegetable.   Love eating it and way which possible.   Yum yum!


Okay, need to get back and finish up what I'm doing and see ya back here real soon!

10 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous, Shirl!! I love how you colored her!! Absolutely beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is super super cute!!! Gorgeous card Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks gorgeous in these colours Shirl!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A funny name for a funny image Shirl, i like your card.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirl..Great creation and loving the colours and image used.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so sweet an you colored her perfectly Shirl! Darling image!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love how beautifully you colored her...
    Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw so gorgeous shirl.really sweet image and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable Shirl and you colored her perfectly!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...