Monday, April 13, 2015

Love Spring Time!

Hi ya peeps!
Hope your weekend was awesome as could be.   As you all know on my Friday's posting I caught a creature as I was told it was a Jackson Chameleon and that thing scared the day lights out of me as I was mowing my yard.   Thanks to hubby we set him free into the wilderness Saturday morning.   It's now far far away from us and I hope it will survive where ever it venture's too.  LOL!
Also I been keeping myself very busy all weekend trying to finish up a bunch of graduation requested orders for this year school graduations.  I finally got a second set done, woo hoo and working on the third order which is for (11) cards.    I took a break and decided to color up an image from All Dressed Up and she is called "Love Spring Time" I needed a birthday card for another request for a young girl turning 7 years old  in a couple of days.   I had her colored up with copics and played around with my new paper pack pad called Birthday Extravaganza love all the papers in there.   I decided to also play along with a challenge that All Dressed Up has going on just for the fun of it. So here she is:




And here is also my 2nd set of grad cards for my second order:
Big Island School: 2 Waiakea, 1 Kamehameha High School



Entering my first card in the following challenge:
All Dressed Up - Hiya Dressy's

Until the next time - enjoy your crafty moments!

10 comments:

  1. Oh how cute and very pretty that first card is Shirl love the image and great papers, fab grad cards.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your graduation cards a lot Shirl. And your other card is so sweet.
    I too am being busy making 3 cards and 1 book card for a customer.
    Hugs, Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fab set of cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorably gorgeous,...love the image and superb colouring.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job on your cards Shirl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and really do love the grad cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. She reminds me of my sister..lol
    Your grad cards are AWESOME!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so cute! Isn't April going by fast? Yes, Matt had surgery and now he is running me ragged! Ugh! Three weeks of rest for him and no rest for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first card is too cute. Love the little girl Your grads cards are all turning out fantastic.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet birthday card!! The image is adorable and colored perfectly!! The graduation cards are awesome!! I'm glad the chameleon is long gone!! He was scary-looking!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...