Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Note Pad Cover!

Happy Easter peeps~
Hope you all enjoyed your bunny hops where ever you may be.   It was a peaceful day for us.   We were on the other side of the Big Island on Saturday that is on the Kona side of the island.   We had some fun time all day long there, from shopping, eating at Genki Sushi did our Costco run on the way back home. 

Any how I made a thank you gift for one of our walking partners, she just started to join our walking team and she was so happy that she found a group that she enjoys walking with. Because she was so pleased she gave each of us a package of healthy snack treats.  That was only so delish so in return I made her this thank you gift.
She is fond of purple and grays and she is one tiny oriental lady.   I can't wait to give this to her tomorrow morning.  LOL!





I have more of these in the works  that I'm working on. Will post them up as soon as I get them done.
Until then it's back to straighten out my crafty area again.   
Enjoy your crafty moments!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fabulous Easter. Love your note pad cover. Beautiful papers and adorable image. She will love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great thank you gift. Love the colors and paper patterns that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Shirl! What a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just Beautiful my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the sweet little girl!! The papers are beautiful!! What a fabulous gift this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and I love the digi! Lovely gift. TFS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...