Saturday, December 13, 2014

Two-year calendar gifts!

Happy weekend peeps~
Another short and quick post to share what I've been working on last evening.   I made so far (2) covers for these two year calendars as gifts for my sister who is a honu (turtle) lover like me and a butterfly one for my mom.   Working on a few more and will get them up when I'm done.   This is another weekend of doing my beef jerky and I will be taking a break from it until after the New Year.   Whew that sure was a big task after calculating from Dec 1st I did 150 lbs of all beef.   After this weekend I need to go back to full swing in catching up with some up coming projects that I need to start for the New Year.   After the New Year it's back to starting all over again with birthdays, anniversary's and lots of occasions.    





Enjoy your weekend~

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look fabulous! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These calendars are awesome Shirl. I love both of them, the butterflies aswell as the turtles. Have a nice weekend. Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, Shirl!! They are both awesome but I love the butterflies!! What amazing gift ideas!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure is a lot of beef jerky! Keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous makes Shirl....yes it starts all over again never ending.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Calendars are the PERFECT gift for anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are absolutely lovely Shirl both the Turtles and Butterfly look totally ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...