Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cozy Robin!

Hello peeps~
Since I've been up super early this morning, I decided to make some tags.  Got all my beef prepped and they are sitting in the dehydrator now for several hours.    I got (3) batches to do so this will be another all day process... So while that is going on I decided to print out DSB Cozy Robin digital image and get them on these tags that I previously had done.

All I need to to do is punched out my holes and put some pretty ribbon on it. 


and  here's (6) more



Tata - be back shortly~

10 comments:

  1. Oh Shirl, these tags are so cute. They always come in handy don't they ? Hugs, Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! hope you're enjoying your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet, Shirl!! The little birdies are adorable!! Have fun making your jerky!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweet robin Shirl, all wrapped up toasty warm! Hope you're well.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, fun, festive tags Shirl you have done a great job with them.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Gosh !!! Your tags are absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and cute tags and images Shirl and these colours are just gorgeous. xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable and I love the shape! TFS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...