Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pumpkin Scottie!

Here at Creative Corner Challenge - Team Tina's  theme challenge for this upcoming week is "Anything Goes".  For my card I went with the digital images from Digital Delights (Pumpkin Scottie and Pumpkin Scene) and I just created a cute pumpkin scene card.
For my dies I used Spellbinders and Lil Inkers colored my images with Spectrum noir and Stampin Up markers, masked my background  cloud effects and feathered in my grass.
Cute and simple!  This card makes me smile~ If you have something you made recently come and join in and share what you created.  This should be an easy peasy challenge for anyone, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by, love to read your comments!
See ya back here soon~
Enjoy your happy crafty moments!

15 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous image,a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely image used on this creation...beautiful colouring too along with those papers. have a great weekend.
    ♥aNNie


    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Shirl! Great layout and I love the grass! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable! Love the fun die cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun autumn design. Love the cute farm background.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card so cute Shirl!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card Shirl! Love that sweet image!
    Have a GREAT Friday and weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Shirl! What a little cutie pie! I love the gingham base you gave him and the landscape is beautiful! I love that sweet stitched sun. :o) Wonderfully done as always, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Shirl!! What a sweet image!! Pumpkin Scottie is so cute!! The scene you've created is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word Shirl he is so cute and adorable I love him, love the super colours and little scene you have created this is fantastic.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful scene! Adorable card. I grabbed this freebie too.
    Have a wonderful day my freind,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw so gorgeous shirl.really sweet image and i love the pumpkins :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's a cutie and nice details!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...