Sunday, August 31, 2014

Kitty Bee Designs ~Halloween Blog Hop!

Hello peeps~
We're excited, I know I am ~ LOL!  It's Kitty Bee Designs Halloween Blog Hop!  Boy, do we have lots going on today.   First of all Ruth our illustrator is one fantastic creator with all her new release images that is now available in KBD store here.   You really need to go and check it out they are dang cute.... Love every image  on this new release, "But" if you want to win on of them you need to follow the rules of the hop.   If you came from Mari's blog than you are on the right path, and if you didn't you will have to start from the top
Here is one of the new release that I'm using on my card~ Giraffe 2
Humm I can see you right now scratching your head or squinting your eyes, this ain't one Halloween image.  Now, now let's be creative look what I just accomplished.  Is this dang cute or what!.


I love my animals and I really enjoy working with them.   What do you think it's a Spooky/Cute scene huh!   I actually made this card for my nephew's first baby (Flynn) he wasn't supposed to be here until September 6 but he arrived sooner than expected on August 14.    Awww I think my nephew and family will have it in his keepsake box until his old enough to understand. 
Anyhow this was so fun to put together I've used lots of different dies here, sentiment is computer generated and colored my handsome giraffe with a few copic markers.  
I hope you enjoyed my posting and now you need to hop on to Michelle's blog here.

Here is the blog hop list in case you are lost, or skipping or hopping in every direction, LOL!

Kitty Bee Designs Blog
TraceyB - Tracey's Corner Cards
Julie - I Made A Card
Taniaj - ManxMade
Katie -  Katie's Crafts
Zella - Joyful Expressions
TraceyMo - Mowbray Designs
Larissa - Muffins and Lace
Mari-  Mariko Creations
Shirl - Creations by Shirl ~ you're here
Michelle - Just ANutter Stamper
Cely - Hawaii Paper Party
Niki - Stampin'HI
Leanne - Lilo Shaggymoto
Elina - Scrapbooks, Crafts, and Cards, Oh My!

Thanks for stopping by and from me, Ruth (owner,illustrator) Kel (coordinator and the rest of the DT members this sure was a fun blog hop, now don't forget to leave your comments the more comments you leave on the entire hop the more chances of winning one of your digital choices.    And no shame get to that store and tell them I sent you there, LOL!
Ruth is offering a 15% off coupon to her etsy store (see link above) for Labor Day.  Code is 'Labor15' and runs from Friday 8/29 thru 9/5, good on both clear stamps and digi stamps.

See ya again soon~

18 comments:

  1. aw, this is so adorable! great baby card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe!! What a wonderful card Shirl! This scene is perfect and turning this in to a baby's 1st Halloween is brilliant. It will definitely be a treasured keepsake for your nephew. Totally fun card!! Great job teammie!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love the spooky backdrop!! Great job Shirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card for your nephew's son! Everyone in the family will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Shirl!! He's so cute!! Love the Halloween scene you've created!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirl!!!! Such a sweet scene you built with that adorable giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The image is juts Precious!! Such an ADORABLE card! Awesome job my friend!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic scene, especially love the haunted house, and he is completely adorable! P.S. I had a baby due Oct. 15th that surprised us on Sept. 10. That was almost exactly 7 years ago and she is healthy and fabulous, all the best to your new wee nephew,
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful idea and design, and super cute for sure is that image Shirl... as well as fab colours.xx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Shirl, this is completely precious! What a little cutie pie... he's just so huggable. I'd give him all of my candy. ;) Your scene is marvelous! Lovely work as always, my dear friend! I hope you're having a beautiful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable is this!!! What a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shirl, not on the blog hop but just had to tell you that this is so cute and adorable not at all scary, a wonderful Halloween card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute baby Halloween card and love the scene!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...