Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stampin Up Owl Punch Desk Calendars!

Quick post to share two more desk calendars that I made for some crafty friends that I asked and they wanted.  So here they are in the colors they requested too, LOL!
Enjoy and you can put them on your favorite spot in your craft room.





And before I go - be sure to stop by Double Click Connections here and play along on our first challenge that is going on right now!  And while you're at it Carrie's got some awesome skittles in her store .  Stop by and say hi!
See ya back here soon~

10 comments:

  1. They are just fabulous, Shirl!! The owls are so cute!! You are the queen of calendars!! Love them!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fun and will definitely come in handy for 2015. Love the dp and the owl you use. Your crafty friends will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, love it and NO I have not used my punch yet, will though in time.xxx♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, Shirl! I do adore those sweet owls... your friends will just love having these sweethearts to keep them company all year long! :o) Your calendars are always wonderful! I hope you're having a sparkly night, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely Shirl those little owls are so cute I love the backgrounds as well
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so gorgeous shirl.i love the designs and fabulous owls :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous calenders. The pink one looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...