Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Anything But a Card!

My blog candy here!  You get until May 10th, winner(s) to announced on May 11th!

It's the last of day of month for April here we come May!  LOL!
Today also starts a brand new challenge over at Lia Stampz and our theme for this fortnight is "Anything But a Card".   I did another of those Triple Pocket Tea Holder's, although this was already given to a friend of mines that always turns me on to some RAKs craft supplies.   Thank you for your generosity, she  always find time to see what I got going on my blog... LOL!
For some inspiration be sure and stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the ladies from the DT have for you all!



Here's what I used to make this holder:
papers are from Stampin' Up
Computer generated sentiment
doily, gems, pop up foam dots, lipton green tea packets
ribbon and Spellbinders labels one

This can also hold cocoa packets or those yummy Ghiradelli chocolates.
Well this is it for now, hope you can join in and show what you can do besides a card...
See ya when I see ya back here soon - ta ta!

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Shirl! Love the papers you used! Such a great gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very SWEET gift!!! Gorgeous paper!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a little gift, beautiful work ! Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo adorable! I love it! This would be great for my tea drinking sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great gift, Shirl!! The papers you used are beautiful!! The image is so pretty!! Love, love this my friend!! Awesome as always!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirl, this is such a beautiful gift! The papers are gorgeous and I especially love that image! What a gorgeous stamp! I love the gift itself and would love to make a cocoa version. :o) Stunning work, my friend! Have a happy day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Shirl and such a clever idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty - love the idea of making it a gift by adding places for the tea bags, wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your triple pocket tea holder is AMAZING Shirl! Your papers have such a fun pattern and love the image! So pretty:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant idea for a lovely little gift those papers are beautiful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful. Love the patterned paper you have used. I am putting this in my TO - DO list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome tea holder! Great idea and love the DP!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...