Monday, July 8, 2013

Believe in you DREAMS!

Hello peeps ~ 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I have a card that I made for my sister and wanted to share with you all.   I'm getting ready to mail her box of cards that she ordered from me, so I'm quite excited about that.  These were cards that were already posted so I won't be posting them over again.    
So here is my easel card,  I did my butterfly for her, everyone in the family that have seen it once one.  So I will try to post them as I get them done in between of another commitments that I'm doing at the moment.  Fun, fun, fun!



Supplies used:
Butterfly dies - Memory Box
papers - Authentique
doily, dimensionals (Stampin Up), 
sentiment - Kaiser Craft
Tag - My Creative Time.


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel card Shirl! Love the pretty doily and beautiful butterfly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooo BEAUTIFUL my friend,LOVE your Butterfly!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirl:) I hope you are well and enjoying the summer!! Your card is lovely and love the use of the dollie:) Enjoy the rest of you evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very sweet, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful,love the butterfly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning! Love the dainty look of the doily and die cut butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just gorgeous hun love that butterfly hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful shirl. gorgeous butterfly and I love your design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card - I really love these butterflies you are doing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous!!! Love that butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Easel Card. Love the Doily and the Butterfly is definitely Beautiful, your mom is going to love this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is absolutely stunning, Shirl!! The doily is fabulous and the butterfly is gorgeous!! So pretty!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Shirl. Love the doily and the butterfly is gorgeous. I'm loving all these butterfly projects my friend. Would love to have you link this up over at 2 Creative Chicks 3 D Challenge.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card and gorgeous doily!!!

    Happy Thursday my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shirl, this is STUNNING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...