Monday, December 19, 2011

SOG - 2nd Annual Customer Holiday Hop!



Happy Monday everyone, yes their is some great excitement going on at Same Odd Girl (SOG) it's their 2nd annual customer blog hop starting today Dec. 19 until Wed. Dec. 21..  Kristy's got some fabulous prizes that she is giving away for four categories.... Hop on over and check it out!
Have fun, I know I am~
Here is my three entries for my hop:

1) Gift
I'm using the digi Big Pressie Tia, inked her up with copic sketch markers, memento markers, stickles,
glossy accents,  gingham ribbon, baker's twine, spellbinders, rectangles scallops & lacey's, Sizzix die (Box, Carry All), and treats.
                                     
2) All White -not including image
Digi - Big Pressie Tia, inked her up with copic sketch markers and memento markers, stickles, glossy accents, sentiment from SOG set, pearls, embossing folder from Darcie,  spellbinders rectangle scallops and white lace.

3) Men's - Create a holiday card for the men's
Digi Big Pressie Tia, inked her up with copic sketch markers and memento markers, glossy accents, papers from stash, ribbon, pearls and spellbinders wonky rectangles.



See ya at the hop!
Have a great day...
Hugs to you~

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful Creations Shirl! Soo cute! Thanks for posting my giveaway, I appreciate it so much! Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo! Wonderful cards, Shirl! Your present one is so cool! Love Present Tia, and your box is functional & cute! Awesome embossing on the White card and great design for the Men one! So great to be hopping with ya, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shirl! You went all out! I know getting that yummy gift box would be a super treat! (kisses are my fav!) Love how you kept your all white card simple and you mens card is manly with a touch of sweet, like a Daddy's lil girl :) Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirl, I love your big pressie Tia and how you used her for all the different categories. My favorite is the one for all white! I loveeeee the embossing and pearls on there.. it sparkles!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is like the cutest little image ever. Wonderful Job coloring your images like always. Your cards are very pretty my friend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, WOW Shirl! You really outdid yourself for this hop, these are all fantastic...ok, maybe the candy and treat holder is a smitch more yummy...I mean fantastic! ;)
    Awesome work, Tia is adorable and you really rocked the challenges!
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woahhhh!! You've gone all out with this girl. Love each individual project. You've just proved how versatile SOG images are!!

    Thanks for linking up for our Hol-ODD-day Hop!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations! I love the treat holder! Beautiful - thanks for linking up with the Odd Girls!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks good...all three ways :) Great projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all wonderful!! Gorgeous work!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww I love all of these...fabulous projects...so cute...You have been busy today...

    I have been making cookies all day...Im tired now..
    Have a wonderful night..

    ReplyDelete
  12. EEEK! how fantastic are these!! GREAT job with using this image with such versatility!! Way to go, I am digging that gift! MMmmmmmmm yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love that treat box! And that is one of my favourite Tia images!!!
    Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice cards and treat holder! all so pretty and love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are fantastic shirl.love your yummy giftbag and these images are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag, Shirl!!! Your cards are fantastic too! She's adorable!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous creations Shirl!!

    Holiday Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...