Monday, August 1, 2011

C.A.T.S. July Swap from Michelle!

2nd post, I know I was so excited to receive this at my P.O. Box today....  Today I was so happy that I wanted to share what I got in the mail.   I signed up to play in Joy's C.A.T.S.(card and tag swap).  For July I was honored to have as my partner the magnificent talented Michelle.  July's month challenge we were asked to use the colors RED, WHITE and BLUE.. And look what Michele created for me...
Isn't this the cutest card/tag set... Thank you Michelle, " I LOVE THIS VERY MUCH".. I was so impressed by the way she had her hair inked up...  And Tilda is one of my favorite images too!  I'm so soft hearted that I even cried with happiness.. My dear hubby thought I received something horrible in the mail....Michele you are one awesome creator... Her coloring and layout is just so gorgeous....
Big hugs my friend!

13 comments:

  1. Super cute! Sounds like fun!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful set! i love how michelle made tilda sit in the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a sweet card/tag by Michelle! She's so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just STUNNING Shirl !!! You lucky thing you !!! What a beautiful swap to receive in the mail !!! I love doing swaps such fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Michelle's work is always so creative and well done. Lucky you to have had her as your C.A.T.S. partner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirl. such a lovely swap !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Michelle is one talented crafter! You were lucky to be partnered with her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWW!! What a really sweet gift to receive in the mail!! :) I adore those darling Mags!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment!! Hope to see you around again!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle does beautiful work! The card and tag are so pretty, lucky you to be on the recieving end of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh! that is such a cute set!! what a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle is so creative and talented and you were blessed to have her as your partner! Her card and tag are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...