Sunday, July 3, 2011

Introducing Mei Lin & Mei Li!

Here's two stamps that are new to the blog world and are done by two sister's Jenny & Denise you can visit their blog http://sisterstamps.blogspot.com/ to find out where you can purchase these gorgeous stamps from.  I did Mei Lin on the center step card she is inked up with memento markers, added stickles , gems and some sticky puff  flowers, ribbon, the pretty DP was given to me by BFF (Karen) it's the garden party collection by imaginisce.  Mei Li is on a double pocket card , she is also inked up with memento markers, stickles, added pearls, sentiment is from the Hero arts, inside panel stamp is from blue willow (Kodomo Inc.) and DP is from the same stack of the garden party collection by imaginisce.

Mei Lin



Mei Li



 Hope you are all enjoying your long weekend, have a happy day...
Toodles for now ~ be back later..
Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs to ya all!

I'm also entering this center step card in Crazy 4 Challenges C4C94, for the month of July their challenge is to create a center step card click here for all the details...


11 comments:

  1. Ohhh Shirl, these are sweet, sweet SWEET!!! Love your paper choices too. Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOTH of your cards are so sweet and adorable, Shirl! Love these papers. These new stamps are so cute and I can't wait for the September release.
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirl, me like ! love the images, they are so cute !
    Your creations are lovely !!
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shirl,
    OMG, both cards came out super-duper sweet. I love the images because they look so HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! can't wait to play with my stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job Shirl!!! So cute! I just made a favor bag with Kiyomi but I still have to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are both such fabulous cards! love those new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning cards shirl.gorgeous images and pretty papers and i love your centre stepper card :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute cute cute card! and so pretty too, Shirl! A very happy 4th to you and yours! I am off to do that fold before I forget again. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Shirl showcasing Mei Lin and Mei Li! :) You are really on a roll and I could tell you were excited to ink these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cards, Shirl! I love how they showcase the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...