Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Miss You Beary Much!

Weekend is here, hope every one's  enthusiastic as I am..  I wanted to post another card I made early this morning before I head out to watch my two GD's play in their basketball tournament this morning.
Here's another center step card or some call it the Zig Zag card, I just like cutting this pattern out, it's so simple and quick to put together.  So, what I did I pre-cut a bunch of CS so it's their when I want to whip up another card.  On this card I colored my digital stamp with copics and MS markers, added laced ribbon on the border of the card and some blings & pop dots on the image.

Front view



Side view
Inside of card

Until we meet again - happy weekend ya all!
Keep safe~
Hugs :-)

1 comment:

  1. You're getting quite good at making these zig zag cards! Hope you enjoyed spending the day with the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...