Saturday, June 4, 2011

Birthday card for Maury!

2nd Post for today, yes I know!  Just got back from the basketball tournament and my GD1 BFF birthday is today (Maury) and so she asked me if I could make a card for her because all the team member's were going to her house this evening for some cake & ice cream.   So this is what I came up!  She hinted that Maury's favorite colors are pink / purple.  Colored Magnolia with copics and MS markers, added some pearls and paper roses  &  spellbinders #4.

Waiting for the coloring to dry!


All completed!
 Hope she enjoys the card ~ Happy Birthday Maury she made 6 years old!

2 comments:

  1. This Magnolia image is too cute. Such a lovely card. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...