Sunday, June 12, 2011

Aloha & Welcome!

Happy Sunday~
Well it was a great day yesterday (Saturday) for us, we had our family luncheon and had my GF & her family over as well.  They were here since this past Thursday from Modesto California for her HB nephew's graduation party on the west side of the island.  Since I haven't seen her (Sara) from high school days we sure had a lot of catching up to do.  I made her this card and also gave her several bags of coffee from the island to take back home.  They both love their coffee!   It was a short trip  for them , both needed to go back  and work on Monday. 
So here's  the card I made for her and she was so excited about it!
I did the sentiment from my computer, the stamp ALOHA is from Stampin' up collection, the volcano I did it on my Cricut from the cartridge ( Create A Critter).  the stamp is C.C.Designs Swiss Pixies - Welcome Birgitta, colored her with my copic and memento makers, the oval scallop punch is from Marvy Uchida and added yellow pearls to pop it out on DP and made it a little tourist like.  I was kinda of proud of it!
Thanks for stopping by~
Big Hugs :-)

2 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful card! i love that oval scallop punch. i think i need to add that to my wish list now... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, what a beautiful card--you can just feel the Aloha! Great job Shirl!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...